“Democrat lawyer Marc Elias, one of the main players behind the “Russia collusion” hoax in the 2016 election, called for the freedom of the press to be curtailed in response to a New York Times article allegedly exposing his “dark money” sources.
On Saturday, the Times reported that Democrats had outspent Republicans by 66% in terms of “dark money” in the 2020 election cycle, despite complaining for a decade about such funding. The article also identified Elias’s alleged funding:
In weighing which nonprofits to include in its analysis, The Times considered both their spending on politically oriented efforts, as well as their relationships with allied groups. Some major institutions, such as the National Rifle Association and the Sierra Club, are involved in politics but were excluded because they spent heavily on membership-oriented activities.
The analysis includes three of the five Arabella-administered nonprofits, among them one charity, the Hopewell Fund.
Hopewell also sponsored a project called Democracy Docket Legal Fund that filed lawsuits to block Republican-backed voting restrictions enacted across the country. It was led by a top Democratic Party election lawyer, Marc E. Elias. His firm at the time, Perkins Coie, was paid $9.6 million by Hopewell, according to tax returns, and another $11.6 million by the Biden-backing Priorities USA nonprofit group.
Criticism poured in on Sunday for Elias’s apparent stance against the free press in the supposed name of “democracy””
Full story here —
“Elias, who styles himself as a defender of democracy, but he was reportedly involved in funding Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that created the fraudulent Russia “dossier” on Trump that fueled efforts to overturn the 2016 election. He is known for attempting to overturn close elections in Democrats’ favor — even claiming, in 2020, that there were faulty voting machines in a congressional race, a claim that Democrats ridiculed when made by President Donald Trump about his race.”
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News