A heckler called Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett an “enslaver of women” during Barrett’s remarks on stage Monday at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library — but Barrett offered a gem of a response that had the audience cheering and applauding.
“Fortunately as a mother of seven, I am used to distractions — and sometimes even outbursts,” Barrett said following the heckler’s childish interruption.
Barrett had been answering a question about the media attention she received in 2018 as a potential SCOTUS nominee following former Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement announcement.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- New York street interviews are frightening…
- Forbes: “You’re Not Imagining It—Stores Are Locking Everything Up”