Just when you thought the Saudis couldn’t humiliate the Biden administration any more, the Wall Street Journal reports that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is reportedly talking massive trash about the US president behind closed doors.
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the kingdom’s 37-year-old day-to-day ruler, mocks President Biden in private, making fun of the 79-year-old’s gaffes and questioning his mental acuity, according to people inside the Saudi government. He has told advisers he hasn’t been impressed with Mr. Biden since his days as vice president, and much preferred former President Donald Trump, the people said. -WSJ
What ever would give MbS that impression?
Saudi foreign minister, Prince Faisal bin Farhan has denied the report – saying “These allegations made by anonymous sources are entirely false,” adding “The kingdom’s leaders have always held the utmost respect for U.S. presidents, based on the kingdom’s belief in the importance of having a relationship based on mutual respect.”
That said, the two leaders haven’t been on good terms since even before Biden took office – with Biden calling Saudi Arabia a “pariah” while on the 2020 campaign trail over the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, adding that he saw “very little social redeeming value in the present government in Saudi Arabia.”
Read full article here:
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?