MANCHESTER, Ga. – Imagine going to sleep as an average, hard-working American only to wake up in the morning a trillionaire.
“I’ve been dabbling in the crypto and stuff now for maybe eight months and you know we found some of these, I guess it’s just like play coins, things people make,” said Chris Williamson
Williamson said he sank about $20 into a cryptocurrency called Rocket Bunny and it might have lived up to its name Tuesday morning, breeding like, well, bunnies rapidly overnight.
“I woke up, it’s like 9 a.m. and I always check my phone to check how my crypto to see how it’s doing and I like looked at it, I’m waking up, and I’m just like, ‘Naw, I’m sleeping,” the Georgia nursing school student said. “I look at it again and I’m like… at that point I fall out of my bed literally, and I run to my desk and I’m logging into the Coinbase app and stuff and I’m talking to my friends, got him on the phone and I’m like, ‘Dude, you need to help me figure out how to sell this now!’ He’s like, ‘Chris, something wrong.”
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now