Economist Dan Mitchell joins Jeff Deist to discuss what might be the biggest threat of all to American prosperity: the shocking and unconscionable US government debt. What does $20 trillion in Treasury IOUs really mean for the private economy? Will the US government ever default and force bond holders to take a well-deserved haircut—or will the Fed continue to bail out Congress with low interest rates? Can this go on indefinitely, especially since other governments often have even worse fiscal and monetary policies? This is a sobering discussion of a reality politicians don’t want to face.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!