The Morgan Report, Released on 7/17/20
We’ve only had one depression in modern times: the Great Depression, the worst economic downturn in the history of the U.S. and the industrialized world.
With unemployment at levels unseen since the Great Depression — the worst economic downturn in the history of the industrialized world — one has to be wondering if the country will eventually dip into a major depression.
David Morgan is a world-renown precious metals aficionado. He is the creator of TheMorganReport.com, a monthly report that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems and the key reasons for investing in precious metals. A dynamic, much-in-demand speaker all over the globe, David’s educational mission also makes him a prolific author, having penned Get the Skinny on Silver Investing, The Silver Manifesto and, most recently, Second Chance: How to Make and Keep Big Money from the Coming Gold and Silver Shock.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…