“We’re focused on the deflationary forces that are building up in the economy. I think that’s going to be the shocker out there — that DE-flation is the greater risk now, not inflation.” – @CathieDWood @CNBCTechCheck @CNBC pic.twitter.com/UQ4SQHzQoT
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) August 19, 2021
Lumber’s renewed downturn has taken out its most recent low in mid-July … off nearly -73% from peak pic.twitter.com/KPZzGXKoiP
— Liz Ann Sonders (@LizAnnSonders) August 19, 2021
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting