We have a bona fide Wall Street legend on the podcast today – Marty Fridson, referred to as the “Dean of High Yield” because of his unique knowledge of toxic loans to unworthy companies and their inevitable consequences as a Sword of Damocles on the broader markets.
Marty knows where the bodies are buried – and when the day of reckoning arrives, Porter trusts him to know which bonds will blow up and which ones will survive. That’s vital for anyone looking to prepare for the credit correction Porter’s forecasting will begin later this year, accelerate in 2019, and peak in late 2019 or early 2020.
But first – Porter, without the benefit of co-host Buck Sexton’s presence, dives into the latest controversies of the day, from reverse racism to #MeToo champion Asia Argento’s own sexual predatory sins.
Later the talk turns to Tesla – and why Porter, despite his total lack of faith in Tesla stock, admires Elon Musk as an entrepreneur even while shorting Tesla three times.
Just before welcoming Marty, Porter reveals one statistic in the market that’s warning that stocks are getting more expensive – just as defaults are creeping up outside America’s top 100 banks.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…