by Pamela Williams
It looks like Debbie Wasserman Schultz may turn out to be the weak link in this DNC lawsuit and the murders involved like Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas. Three high profile attorneys have been found dead in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Florida district in the last two weeks. The plaintiff in the DNC fraud lawsuit has requested protection from the court for the plaintiffs, their witnesses and their families. However, it does not look like the request will be granted.
Some of the witnesses have been getting phone calls from Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and she has threatened some in the Seth Rich investigation. Seth Rich would have been one of the main witnesses in the DNC lawsuit, and now he and Shawn Lucas are both dead. Some say you can add them to the Clinton body count.
Shawn Lucas was found in his bathroom dead from an overdose, but there are questions that are being asked by his family and friends. There are some trying to get the DNC lawsuit shutdown. They are trying to get evidence suppressed much less get the suit to court. The co- counsel received a strange phone call saying he might end up like the recent case of a lawyer who just washed up on a Florida beach.
The man had been hit on the back of the head, and no one seems to know what happened to him. Jared Beck the main lawyer is asking for protection, but again it does not look like he will get it.
Jared Beck, attorney for the plaintiffs in the DNC fraud lawsuit taking place in Miami, uploaded a video Tuesday in which he thanked supporters for offering their “concerns, prayers and support” in the wake of recent disturbing murders.
“After much consideration and deliberation we have decided it is time to bring these concerns to the court’s attention. Today we filed a motion to judge William Zloch, to issue an order providing for the protection of the plaintiffs and their families, as well as all potential witnesses in the DNC fraud lawsuit.”
“In support of this motion we have cited the following events: the untimely death of our process server, Shawn Lucas; the unsolved murder of DNC employee, Seth Rich. We believe Mr Rich might have been a potential witness in this case. We have also cited the recent untimely death of federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant in South Florida. Also recent bizarre and disturbing conduct, including threats, that has been directed at plaintiffs, their counsel, and employees. And we have also cited an offer to provide security by the Oathkeepers, and its president Stuart Rose.“
Today’s announcement comes after the Becks had reported receiving a creepy anonymous phone call from somebody using a voice changer. After a Google search the Becks found the caller ID number matched that of former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office.
According to attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck: “At 4:54 p.m. today [June 1], an individual called our law office from ‘305-936-5724.’” That number is the contact phone number for Wasserman Schultz’s Aventura office in Florida.
“My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless — along the lines of the voice changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous,” Beck continued. “The caller concluded with ‘Okey dokey,’ after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case. After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number ‘305-936-5724? shows that it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office … What just occurred is highly irregular and we will be filing the instant e-mail with the court forthwith.“
We pray that those involved in the DNC lawsuit may endure to tell their stories before a court of law.
Now lets look at the Clinton Body Count, which may have even another death added.
The week before he was slated to testify against the Clinton Foundation – which is being accused of corruption and malpractice regarding its handling of donations it received for Haitian earthquake relief – former Haitian government official Klaus Eberwein was recently found dead with a gunshot wound to the head in Miami, Florida.
Poor man. It seems no one lives to testify against the Clintons.
Even though the Miami Herald announced that the 50-year-old reportedly committed suicide, many critics argue that the mysterious death was more than likely a murder, as critics of former first lady Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton have appeared to come to untimely deaths over the years.
“The death was ruled a suicide,” WND reported. “Eberwein was 50 and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life for his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation.”
I wonder what he knew. We will never know now, and I do not believe for one minute that this is a coincidence. It is time to wake up, and time for responsible parties to admit the truth!
The middle-aged Haitian – who was supporter of former Haitian President Michel Martelly – had reportedly rubbed the Clintons the wrong way, as it was anticipated that he was about to open up another Clinton scandal.
“Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors,” the WND report continued. “He had served as director general of the Haitian government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social [FAES], for three years.”
Despite the claims that Hillary Clinton made last year on the presidential campaign trail about virtually all of her foundation’s contributions going directly to the causes which it purportedly supported, less than one percent actually went to the Haitian relief groups that were supposed to receive them.
“According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6 percent of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations,” WND divulged. “A further 9.6 percent ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8 percent – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.”
While participating in a protest against the Clinton Foundation outside its headquarters in Manhattan last year, Eberwein alleged that the Clintons were no better than white-collar crooks stealing from the poor.
“The Clinton Foundation – they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” the now-deceased Haitian alleged in 2016, according to WND.
God rest his soul. Lets list those who are dead and gone, who have had dealings with the Clintons:
- Don Adams – Died January 7, 1997 – Long before Whitewater’s land flips made the Clinton’s circle of friends rich, many of the same players had been involved in a similar land swindle in Branson. Don Adams was a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings.
- John Ashe – Former United Nations General Assembly President – Died: June 22, 2016 – Initially reported as having died from a heart attack, John’s throat had obviously been crushed. At that point the official story changed to him accidentally dropping a barbell on his own throat (the plot line from the episode “An Exercise in Fatality” from the TV series “Columbo.”) crushing his larynx. Ashe was about to begin trial for a bribery charge involving Chinese businessman Ng Lap Seng, who had been implicated but not charged in the 1996 “China-gate” scandal for funneling illegal donations to Bill Clinton’s re-election fund through Arkansas restaurant owner Charlie Trie. Ashe was supposed to testify about Hillary’s links to Ng Lap Seng later the same day he died.
- Robert Bates – Barry Seal’s aircraft mechanic at Mena – Died: March 29th, 1995 – Robert Bates supposedly died of an “overdose of mouthwash”. Regarded by local authorities as an obvious homicide.
- Gandy Baugh – Attorney representing Mr. Lassater in a case concerning alleged financial misconduct. – Died: January 8, 1994 – Died in an alleged suicide by jumping out of a window of a multi-story building. – Mr. Lassater was a close associate of Gov. Clinton, and was later indicted on drug related charges, among other things. Baugh’s law partner was “suicided” one month later on February 9, 1994.
- Admiral Jeremy Boorda – Chief of Naval Operations – Died May 16th, 1996 – Boorda supposedly went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest twice, using two guns, rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon. Explanations for Boorda’s suicide focused on a claim that he was embarrassed over two “Valor” pins he was not authorized to wear. Former CNO Admiral Elmo Zumwalt said on the May 17 Larry King Live show that Admiral Boorda was not only authorized to wear the “V” on his medals, but that had personally authorized him to do so when he was serving as Commander Naval Forces Vietnam.When it turned out that Boorda was entitled to those decorations, blame shifted to stresses over the down sizing of the Navy, and even (Washington Times) the adverse affect that feminism was having on the Navy’s morale. Boorda supposedly left two suicide notes, neither of which was released. On Thursday, June 25, 1998, Navy Secretary John Dalton formally acknowledged that Boorda had been entitled to wear the decorations. So, like Brown, and like Foster, the proximate cause for the “suicide” turns out to be fraudulent.
There are more listed, and you can read them at: hnewswire.com/2017/07/17/the-clinton-body-count-they-are-criminals-they-are-thieves-they-are-liars-they-are-a-disgrace/