Declining severity of Covid-19 in South Africa…
January 2021 peak: 3.1% case fatality rate (580 deaths per day w/ 19k cases).
Summer 2021 peak: 2.1% case fatality rate (420 deaths w/ 20k cases).
Today: 0.30% case fatality rate (70 deaths w/ 23k cases). pic.twitter.com/Rfzv0kHAIC
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) December 27, 2021
See also Certain Covid vaccines might TREBLE risk of sudden cardiac death in women under 30, official data shows
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA