— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) May 19, 2021
Delaware state Senator Darius Brown, who represents Wilmington, was arrested in connection to a domestic fight after allegedly punching a woman in the side of the head over the weekend, authorities announced Wednesday.
According to Delaware State Police, Brown, 39, and the 44-year-old victim were at the Taverna Rustic Italian Restaurant at 3549 Silverside Road on Sunday, May 16, 2021, around 6:20 p.m. when the pair began arguing over a social media post.
Police said after the Democratic senator punched the victim, Brown got up and shattered a glass by throwing it across the room, then left prior to police arrival.
The victim had redness to the side of her face, but did not require medical attention, authorities said.
Brown, who’s also a former Wilmington City Councilman, turned himself in to Delaware State Police on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, and was charged with misdemeanors–offensive touching and disorderly conduct. He was released on his own recognizance.
Brown, who was absent from legislative session Tuesday, did not return WDEL’s request for comment.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins