The vast majority of American voters believe Joe Biden should resign as president following the disastrous withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan.
According to Rasmussen Reports on Wednesday, a poll asked respondents “Should President Joe Biden resign because of the way the US withdrawal from Afghanistan was handled?”
Some 52 percent of likely U.S. voters responded that they believe Biden should resign, in a poll that was taken over telephone and online nationally.
READ MORE HERE
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami