Joe Biden asked the President of Afghanistan to LIE!
In the transcript, Biden told Ghani to say that the fight against the Taliban was going well "whether it is true or not."
The Afghan President responded, "Mr. President, we are facing a full-scale invasion…"
— Kayleigh McEnany (@kayleighmcenany) September 1, 2021
Wow, the President of the United States had a call with a foreign leader where POTUS asked the leader to lie on his behalf, and promised military assistance if he did as he was told. Do I have that right?
— Ben Domenech (@bdomenech) September 1, 2021
Seems like NOT a Perfect phone Call!!!
Of course the impeachment hucksters are totally silent. t.co/QNhifoTVIu
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 2, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas