The 2022 race for New Hampshire’s U.S. Senate seat is a dead heat.
A Granite State Poll found that in a hypothetical matchup between incumbent Democratic Senator Maggie Hassan and potential challenger GOP Gov. Chris Sununu.
The poll found that Sununu and Hassan are statistically tied, 49 percent to 48 percent, with just 2 percent of voters undecided in the contest.
Sununu holds a clear lead over the Democrat Senator among independent voters, 52 percent to 38 percent.
Men favor Sununu by a 22-point margin, while women back Hassan by a 19-point edge.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically