Only about 100 people turned up to a job fair aimed at plugging Denver International Airport’s huge labor shortage.
Denver Concessionaires Association (DCA) President Dennis Deslongchamp told ABC7 Denver that organizers had hoped for around 5,000 people at the fair on Saturday, which he called a “very lofty goal.”
Organizers wanted to fill around 1,000 jobs at the airports, he said.
But only around 100 people came to the four-hour fair, Deslongchamp told ABC7.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB