Google worked with Facebook to undermine Apple’s attempts to offer its users great privacy protections, 12 state attorneys general alleged in an update to an antitrust lawsuit against the search engine.
“The companies have been working together to improve Facebook’s ability to recognize users using browsers with blocked cookies, on Apple devices, and on Apple’s Safari Browser,” the amended complaint states. “Thereby circumventing one Big Tech company’s efforts to compete by offering users better privacy.”
The lawsuit was first filed by the attorneys general in December 2020, accusing Google of engaging in market collusion, and focused on claims that Facebook and Google had agreed to cooperate if their pact ever came under regulatory scrutiny.
The attorneys general also accused Facebook and Google of engaging in an illegal advertising deal, with the latter leveraging monopoly power over its adtech business by helping Facebook make better bids in ad auctions, which would make it easier for Facebook content to appear in more Google Ads.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins