The multi-day severe weather threat across the Plains escalated on Thursday, with thunderstorms delivering powerful winds and massive hailstones across the region a day after a meteorologist was killed in a crash during a preceding storm.
The extreme weather event has been declared a Derecho, a long-lived thunderstorm complex that is sometimes called an “inland hurricane” due to the extensive wind damage that often occurs. According to the Storm Prediction Center (SPC), there were 55 significant, hurricane-force wind gusts. “[Thursday was] the day with the 2nd most preliminary hurricane force wind gusts since at least 2004,” SPC said.
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Seemingly ENDLESS clips of new WH Press Secretary calling literally EVERYTHING racist
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade