ARE THEY NEXT THE LEHMAN BROTHERS?
Deutsche Bank shares drop >5% & default probability jumps as CEO Cryan says that DB may not be profitable this year. pic.twitter.com/1jt6WzGMHJ
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) March 16, 2016
BUT DAYS BEFORE:
JPMorgan, Goldman Said to Discuss Buying Deutsche Bank Swaps
March 10, 2016 — 3:50 PM ART Updated on March 11, 2016 — 6:22
lENDer looking to complete sale of $1.1 trillion swaps book
Deutsche Bank has sold about two-thirds of book since 2015
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Deutsche Bank AG, the lender exiting some trading operations, is in talks with JPMorgan Chase & Co., Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Citigroup Inc. to sell the last batches of about 1 trillion euros ($1.1 trillion) in complex financial instruments, people with knowledge of the matter said.
1 TRILLION JUST 6 DAYS AGO?
CONNECT THE DOTS GUYS…
THAT BANK IS A BOATLOAD OF TOXIC DERIVATIVES BEING BAILED OUT?
CAN THEY BE BAILED OUT OR PARTIALLY BAILED OUT?
IF THEY CAN`T FULL OF IT…IT IS DOOM ANYWAY?
WE WILL SEE
BOOM Swiss Branch of Deutsche Bank losing massively clients. So many that it can’t manage account closures in time
Rumors of the Deutsche Bank Derivative Implosion Confirmed
“Deutsche Bank AG, the lender exiting some trading operations, is in talks with JPMorgan Chase & Co., Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Citigroup Inc. to sell the last batches of about 1 trillion euros ($1.1 trillion) in complex financial instruments, people with knowledge of the matter said.”
Bix Weir Reports Rumors of the Deutsche Bank Derivative Implosion Confirmed
Lord Rothschild has issued a stark warning to investors, saying that 2016 is likely to be a very difficult year for the world economy.
The litany of problems which confronts investors is daunting:
- The QE tap is in the course of being turned off and in any event its impact in stimulating asset prices is coming to an end.
- There’s the slowing down to an unknown extent in China.
- The situation in the Middle East is likely to be unresolvable at least for some time ahead.
- Progress of the US and European economies is disappointing.
- The Greek situation remains fraught with the country now having to cope with the challenge of unprecedented immigration.
- Over the last few years we have witnessed an explosion in debt, much of it repayable in revalued dollars by emerging market countries at the time of a collapse in commodity prices. Countries like Brazil, Russia, Nigeria, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are, as a result, deeply troubled.
- In the UK we have an unsettled political situation as we attempt to deal with the possibility of Brexit in the coming months.
European Central Bank: helicopter money instead of buying Government bonds?
Deutsche Bank Shocks With Warning of €6 Billion LOSS – Sitting on $75 Trillion+ Derivatives Bets – Jim Willie: If Deutsche Bank Goes Under It Will be Lehman Times Five!
They are finished!
MAX KEISER: “Deutsche Bank Is OFFICIALLY On SUICIDE WATCH….WILL Be The NEXT LEHMAN that Triggers COLLAPSE”
Deutsche Bank is headed for collapse in Germany
Will Deutsche Bank Be Saved From Collapse?
Deutsche Bank stock is down over 8% today. It’s trading at $15.53. This is 20% lower than the previous low it hit at the apex of the great financial crisis (de facto collapse) in 2008/2009……
World Derivatives Market Estimated As Big As $1.2 Quadrillion Notional, as Banks Fight
Readers have asked us to write about the ginormous scale of the derivatives market. This article is a layperson-friendly discussion of bank efforts to stymie the not-onerous safeguards in Dodd Frank and why you should be up in arms about it. Derivatives, specifically credit default swaps, were the reason what would otherwise been a contained subprime crisis into a global financial meltdown. If you have not done so already, we strongly encourage you to call your Senator and Representative and tell them you are strongly opposed to this stealth effort by banks to keep taxpayers on the hook for the derivatives casino and allow it to continue to operate with minimal supervision.