(InformationLiberation) Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Sunday used September 11th to declare that the “threat landscape has evolved” in the 21 years since 9/11 and the new threat the US faces is not foreign terrorists but Americans “radicalized” by an “ideology of hate,” “anti-government sentiment” and “false narratives propagated on online platforms.”
See also SURVEILLANCE STATE: CDC Bought Access to Americans’ Phone Location Data to Monitor Compliance With Lockdowns, Social Distancing, and More
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also When you have to keep saying “trust the science” to make people think you’re credible, believe the opposite....