For the first time in history, a doctor has diagnosed a patient with the ailment of “climate change.” A Canadian doctor from British Columbia treated a patient with asthma, diabetes, and heart failure who was struggling to breathe after wildfires in the Kootenays region. Dr. Kyle Merritt officially diagnosed the patient as suffering from “climate change.”
“If we’re not looking at the underlying cause, and we’re just treating the symptoms, we’re just gonna [sic] keep falling further and further behind,” Merritt boldly claimed. This is outright medical negligence and fraud. How exactly is someone supposed to be treated for climate change? How is it even legal for a doctor to claim such an ailment?
“She has diabetes. She has some heart failure…She lives in a trailer, no air conditioning,” Merritt said of his patient, who is in her 70s. “All of her health problems have all been worsened. And she’s really struggling to stay hydrated.” Diabetes, asthma, heart failure – these are all treatable and real conditions. Obviously, the way this patient is living is contributing to her deteriorating health. No one needs medical training to see the clear changes this patient could make to better her condition. Instead, the doctor gave her what seems to be a potentially terminal diagnosis as there is and never will be a solution to change the cyclical patterns of climate.
This doctor is yet another sheep following the herd to push forward an agenda that is anti-human rights. I expect other patients with treatable illnesses to receive this terminal diagnosis, and the climate change crowd will cheer as people die as martyrs for their cause. Revoke this quack’s medical license immediately!
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’