Nearly 7 in 10 Americans, upset with Disney’s embrace of the LGBTQ movement, no longer want to do “business” with Mickey Mouse and instead will seek out “family-friendly alternatives,” according to a new survey shared with Secrets.
The latest data said that 68.2% of voters are now “less likely to do business with Disney.” Of those, 57.2% are “much less likely” to buy from the entertainment giant known for its kid-friendly parks and movies.
What’s more, 69% said that they are likely to “support family-friendly alternatives to Disney.”
The survey, from Convention of States Action in partnership with The Trafalgar Group, also found that concerns about Disney’s plan to create related content are bipartisan, with 48.2% of Democrats also saying they are less likely to “do business” with Disney.…
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT