Dollar Optimism Index is at the *lowest* 1% of readings over the past 10 years. Traders have rarely been this bearish on USD
A rally in USD could be a major risk for stocks in the months ahead. pic.twitter.com/P5OBHY81X2
— SentimenTrader (@sentimentrader) July 24, 2020
Dollar Optimism Index is at the lowest 1% of readings over the past 10 years. Traders have rarely been this bearish on USD
A rally in USD could be a major risk for stocks in the months ahead.
I know a lot of people will disagree here. This pattern of the dollar being weak in risk on environments and strong in risk off environments has still consistently held for over a decade. Suggests the next collapse will see a stronger dollar again.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…