We are in the next phase now it gets real ugly from here
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) – Mike Adams, a controversial professor who was set to retire from the University of North Carolina Wilmington in a little more than a week, was found dead inside his home on Windsong Road in New Hanover County, according to investigators.
Deputies with the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office responded to a home in the Bayshore community Thursday afternoon.
Property records confirm that the home belonged to Adams.
Officials have confirmed the identity of the body but provided no further information about what may have happened.
Wow. Mike Adams recently won a $500k settlement from the university after he was forced out of his job following complaints about his social media posts. t.co/JFsjPmi7zT
— Katie Herzog (@kittypurrzog) July 24, 2020
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.