New polling of the upcoming 2024 GOP presidential primary reveals that former President Donald J. Trump maintains a firm lock on the Republican Party, raking in more than two-thirds support from GOP voters.
The polling, from Emerson College, reveals that President Trump maintains 67% support from national Republicans. With the closest primary competitors receiving 10%, it appears to almost be a locked assurance that Trump will be the Republican Party’s nominee if he opts to join in 2024, aiming to become the first President since Grover Cleveland to serve non-consecutive terms.
The polling also reveals former President Trump as the most competitive Republican against Joe Biden, tentatively defeating the 78-year old in the popular vote in a hypothetical 2024 rematch. Alternative Republicans such as Ron DeSantis and Mitt Romney fare miserably against Biden, losing by margins well above the poll’s margin of error.
Hypothetical 2024 Presidential Ballot Tests@JoeBiden 46%
Donald Trump 47%
Someone else 6%
Undecided 2%@JoeBiden 42%@MittRomney 23%
Someone else 29%
Undecided 6%@JoeBiden 48%@RonDeSantisFL 36%
Someone else 12%
Undecided 5%t.co/TRECoOdI8a pic.twitter.com/7X40sMNTjg
— Emerson College Polling (@EmersonPolling) September 2, 2021
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now