‘Three soldiers have fainted while standing guard outside St Paul’s Cathedral today for the Queen’s thanksgiving Jubilee service.
The separate incidents happened shortly before Prince Charles, who is officially representing the Queen today, arrived at the cathedral for the special ceremony to kick-off Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
Those on duty maintained their professionalism and composure, whilst the three soldiers were each helped back to their feet by aids.’
Bet a few of us here are thinking the same thing….
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW