Ohio’s Governor, Mike DeWine, is expected to sign a bill approved by the state’s lawmakers that would permit school teachers and other public school employees to carry a firearm as quickly as the Fall semester.
The Armed School Security Staff bill, HB 99, would offer schools an additional option to provide more robust security for school children following a recent uptick in school shootings.
“Last week, I called on the General Assembly to pass a bill that would allow local school districts, if they so choose, to designate armed staff for school security and safety,” DeWine said in a statement on Thursday.
Every teacher in every state should have a gun and be trained to use it
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW