In a recent episode of The Keiser Report, Egon von Greyerz and Max Keiser discuss the 50th anniversary of the demise of Bretton Woods, Nixon suspending the dollar’s convertibility into gold, “transitory” inflation, how stock and bond markets are pricing-in inflation expectations, and the ominous future of the dollar and other fiat currencies. Don’t miss this insightful exchange!
00:00 -Bretton Woods and the “Nixon Shock.”
01:53 -Is inflation transitory?
05:47 -Inflation and technological deflation.
08:20 -Are stock traders frontrunning the Federal Reserve?
10:09 -All fiat currencies end in the abyss.
11:33 -What is trending in the gold market?
Watch the discussion between Egon von Greyerz and Max Keiser directly on Youtube
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.