New York (CNN Business)Elon Musk is rapidly approaching a net worth of $300 billion, as Tesla’s market cap soars past $1 trillion. That’s enough to surpass one of his biggest rivals: ExxonMobil.
As of Monday’s close, Musk’s net worth was $289 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, which surpasses the $272 billion market value of ExxonMobil (XOM), the company most associated with the fossil fuel industry he’s seeking to destroy.
Speaking of rivals: Musk is also worth more than fellow mega-billionaires Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg combined.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer