Elon Musk on Friday said he plans to conduct his own research to determine the amount of Twitter users that are actually bots before his purchase of the social media company continues.
In a tweet sent early Friday morning, Musk said the Twitter deal was on hold until he could verify the site’s estimate that fake or spam accounts represent less than 5% of users, though he added he was “still committed” to the acquisition.
On Friday evening Musk announced how his team would evaluate the estimate.
“To find out, my team will do a random sample of 100 followers of twitter,” Musk said in a tweet , referring to the platform’s own account, which has more than 61 million followers. “I invite others to repeat the same process and see what they discover.”
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably