Over the past month it has become clearer and clearer that Elon has upset the “man”. Whoever the “man” may be, it appears that Twitter is a big part of their messaging. It was no surprise to me that he sought to buy Twitter, as he uses it to advertise Tesla and SpaceX almost exclusively. Saving the cost of hiring Agencies of Record, in my opinion it was almost genius. But upon his siding further from the “left” there has been an increasing collective messaging system around various media. From a paid off “sex harassment” case, to a hit piece and documentary on Tesla, to the Tesla stock taking a dump of nearly 50% over the past year. Elon has clearly upset the folks behind the scenes.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably