“As a reminder, about 40% of Russell 2000 companies have floating rate debt that is most likely priced off LIBOR. The ratio for S&P 500 companies is about 25%.” – @pboockvar
3-month LIBOR: pic.twitter.com/9WojiYRwtp
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) November 8, 2018
— Ronnie Stoeferle (@RonStoeferle) November 8, 2018
QE:s had no real effects, they said.
QT will have no effects, they claim.
Enough with this nonsense by central bankers and their minions.
— Tuomas Malinen (@mtmalinen) November 8, 2018
“Michael Cloherty, the head of U.S. interest rate strategy at RBC Capital Markets, is worried. ‘If the Fed keeps shrinking its balance sheet until it sees signs of stress, the question will be, ‘How ugly is that stress?’ I think it will be quite ugly.”
don't tell anyone but shipping rates collapse again pic.twitter.com/QyYSV3dh7p
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) November 8, 2018
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices