THE FOLLOWING ONLY APPLIES TO RESIDENTS ONLY OF Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
The deadline to file and pay your taxes is June 15th. If you have to paper file then make sure it’s postmarked by June 15th.
If you need more time, make sure to file IRS Form 4868. It’s a extension to file NOT To pay. Payments are Due June 15th.
- IRS Direct Pay: www.irs.gov/payments/direct-pay
- EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System) for Personal estimated taxes and Business estimated taxes : www.eftps.gov/eftps/
- Mail them a check and remember to enclose your 1040-ES Payment Stub (Estimate Taxes) or 1040-V Payment Voucher. (Balance Due with Return)
- Use a Credit Card to pay them: www.irs.gov/payments/pay-your-taxes-by-debit-or-credit-card | There is a fee to pay by Credit Card and Debit Card.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it