Stephon Jamar Duncan is a Delta Airlines flight attendant who had to be detained mid-air by crew members and fellow passengers while he was traveling off-duty on a flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta, authorities said. The plane was diverted to Oklahoma City and Duncan was arrested, ABC News reports. The 34-year-old Duncan remains detained after the Friday, June 11, 2021, incident.
Oklahoma City Police spokesman Jermaine Johnson told ABC News that Duncan threatened to “take down the plane.” According to police, Duncan made “terroristic threats.” Police told ABC News Duncan was exhibiting signs of mental illness and was taken to the hospital after complaining of chest pain.
Delta Airlines issued a statement saying, “Thanks to the crew and passengers of Delta Flight 1730 (LAX to ATL) who assisted in detaining an unruly passenger as the flight diverted to Oklahoma City (OKC). The aircraft landed without incident and the passenger was removed by law enforcement. We apologize to our customers for the delay and any additional inconvenience this caused.” Delta said the flight continued on to Atlanta after police searched the plane.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now