by Chris Black
Google search has become almost unusable, and many normies switched to DuckDuckGo.
Ackshully, if you take a look at who owns that search engine, this comes as no surprise.
DuckDuckGo ends neutrality, will down-rank sites "associated with Russian disinformation"t.co/peWXXYK7eN
— Reclaim The Net (@RecIaimTheNet) March 10, 2022
Pro-tip: they are from the same tribe as Google’s founders.
Now, flat out deleting articles or videos is one thing.
Blacklisting the search of them via a search engine is a higher level and perhaps more dangerous in ways.
The internet has become a sort of walled garden, and you know who is behind this, or I hope you do.
There are non-kosher alternatives though: Yandex.com (Russian, excellent), Dogpile.com (US, excellent) and Qwant.com (French, pretty good).
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?