Good afternoon. I’m still reporting on the coup — in Italy.
Here’s Tucker’s take:
The reason the incoming finance minister was alarming to markets and investors was because he was likely going to withdraw Italy from the Euro and return Italy to its sovereign money, the Lira.
This could, of course cause a run of the debt money system of the entire EU, the Euro, and be the final nail in the sinking EU’s coffin.
Meanwhile back at the EU headquarters in Brussels, a Dutch MP laid out the entire EU/Euro scam to take away the freedom of all member nations:
You know, this brings up the question; do you think there is any connection between the EU’ action plan and the battle we see here in the U.S.?
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami