by Chris Black
These sanctions against Russia are all self-inflicted wounds, and at this point, there isn’t any debate about the issue.
The whole point of the sanctions was to try to collapse Russia’s economy by devaluing their currency, and it didn’t work. That’s just a fact – they said they were going to collapse the ruble and they failed and the only people hurt by these sanctions are the citizens of Europe, who are now paying five times or more to heat their homes, and have the same general inflation problems as the US.
— EUNewsBot (@eunewsbot) June 20, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting