Eurozone crisis 2.0 is coming pic.twitter.com/qVmLpjOEvq
— Russian Market (@runews) March 1, 2023
NEW – The number of bankruptcy declarations among EU businesses increased substantially in the fourth quarter of 2022, and reached the highest levels since the start of the data collection in 2015, according to eurostat data. pic.twitter.com/dfCtKlwPeK
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 2, 2023
More nasty inflation data. Eurozone #inflation slowed to 8.5% in Feb BUT exceeded 8.3% median BBG estimate. Core inflation — the key focus right now for policymakers — quickened to 5.6% from 5.3%, a fresh ATH, reinforcing expectations that ECB will have to push rates ever higher. pic.twitter.com/DhYlZ9IZsh
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) March 2, 2023
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people