What next – imprisonment for speaking against the EU Commissars?
The head of the European Commission on Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality has called on a “European approach” to the media based on “quality and smart regulation” after citing a newspaper front page describing the EU as ‘dirty rats’.
Věra Jourová speaking at the ‘Fundamental Rights Forum’ in Vienna this morning said the media “spread disinformation” and “encourage exclusion”.
She said: “Media should build the culture of dialogue. On the contrary, we see divisions, spread disinformation and encourage exclusion. The Brexit debate is the best example of that.
EU's Justice Commission says it's time for Brussels to regulate European newspapers, citing the Sun's "EU dirty rats" front page
— James Rothwell (@JamesERothwell) September 25, 2018
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas