The eviction moratorium ends on September 30th. There are people who are abusing the entire pandemic. Some have flat out said they’re not paying, you can’t evict them, and then they buy a brand new car and put it in their driveway. What people need to know is that they can be evicted for reasons that have nothing to do with paying rent.
The real problem has been the unemployment extensions, and every place around here has “help wanted” signs out. There are jobs available, but some people prefer to get paid not to work, and the government is really looking at what proportion of the economy would be satisfied with Guaranteed Basic Income. The Supreme Court ruling will end protections for about 3.5 million people in the US who say they face eviction in the next two months, according to Census Bureau data from early August. October will be very interesting, and the week of the 11th could be very volatile.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting