Here’s a link to various articles on it:
Obviously, everyone right or left should be concerned about this. I have a feeling anyone outside of the legacy media will be given low ratings while the typical MSM outlets will be given high ratings. This is going to primarily hit the right, but the next time a Bernie Sanders or non-mainstream approved figure comes around, the left will be too late.
This is straight out of China and 1984 and Alex Jones has again been proven right about big government and big tech. r\technology absolutely loves this idea and thinks it’s great.
My questions are:
Who determines who is trustworthy? Who determines who determines who is trustworthy? What happens if someone gets it wrong? What happens in cases where things deemed fake turn out to be real? And why are humans, who have been able to make their own mind up about bullshit for thousands of years, are now seen as being unable to do so?
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!