Hello, my Big ‘Stazi’ Brother!
Facebook has been the king of social media for quite some time now and its constant evolution shows that it has no plans of stepping down from its throne anytime soon! One problem that has been a mainstay on the social networking platform is an abundance of fake profiles.
While Facebook has taken important steps to get rid of this problem, the number of fake profiles or bots hasn’t gone down significantly. But now, it looks like the social media service has finally cracked the code of how to get this issue under control!
Recently, renowned social media consultant Matt Navarra tweeted about Facebook adopting a new way to verify if an account was created by a real person. Yes, that’s right, people will now have to take a video selfie of themselves to convince Facebook that it’s them behind a particular account. Navarra got wind of the news from a Twitter user (W.S)…..’
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills