This is hilarious.
Iceland – The world’s largest carbon removal facility designed to fight global warming suffered a major setback after an Arctic blast froze the machinery and forced the company to make modifications.
The Climeworks “Orca” plant east of Reykjavik, Iceland is now running behind schedule after the machinery froze due to frigid temperatures.
Orca was built in 2021 and “hailed by Iceland’s prime minister Katrin Jakobsdottir as a “milestone in the fight against climate change”” – the NewScientist reported.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?