A Spokane man has been arrested for killing his underage daughter’s former (19yr old) boyfriend who sold her into a sex trafficking ring in Seattle (for $1000) .. Eisenman Rescued His Daughter from Seattle
Police arrested (John Eisenman) on Friday. Once in custody, police said he confessed to killing Sorensen. Eisenman told police that he confronted Sorensen in November 2020, zip-tied him and placed him in the trunk of a car. He then threw a cinder block at Sorenson’s head and stabbed him multiple times in the stomach, killing him, before driving the vehicle to a remote area in North Spokane County and abandoning it with the body still inside the trunk.
Sorensen was reported missing that month. The car remained at the remote location for almost a year until someone took it and drove it to Spokane, leaving it where it was reported abandoned by residents..
“This father did the unthinkable for some of us to save his little girl from an unspeakable life that causes long term scars and years of emotional damage,” the fundraiser’s description reads. “He did what most of us as parents would do ..
- We are Witnessing the Tide Turning on the Covid Vax Narrative
- Probably doesn’t understand the weight of her words.. “Germany declares war on Russia”
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article
- The Coming Great Global Default
- This is the #1 Reason the Fed Will Be Forced to Crash the Markets Soon
- THE END OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
- Here We Go Again – Altering the Formula for CPI
- Russia Readies Its “Poseidon” Doomsday Weapon As The World Stumbles To The Brink Of Nuclear Conflict
- Something odd is happening when you Google Search for “Pfizer Project Veritas”
- People Blame Bill Gates for Egg Shortage as Authorities Fight Egg Smugglers