President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci pushed for more vaccine mandates at a local level on Sunday after railing against GOP speculation pertaining to the doses.
“I have been of this opinion, and I remain of that opinion that I do believe at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said on CNN’s State of the Union. “There really should be. We’re talking about [a] life-and-death situation. We’ve lost 600,000 Americans already, and we’re still losing more people.”
The health authority claimed that because the coronavirus inoculations have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration, requirements have yet to become mainstream, saying an FDA go-ahead would spur “a lot more mandates” locally.
One day after Dr. Anthony Fauci called for vaccine mandates on the local level, the White House is stating that it will support municipalities who choose to enact them.
During Monday’s White House press briefing, Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy confronted press secretary Jen Psaki on Fauci’s remarks — which were made Sunday on CNN.
“Does President [Joe] Biden agree with Dr. Fauci that at the local level there should be more vaccine mandates?” Doocy asked.
Psaki replied that she did not have a specific context. Doocy interjected to provide Fauci’s full quote.”
CNN — Vaccine should be mandatory for all Americans…
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!