- FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein’s US Virgin Island – Little St. James – on Monday morning and afternoon, exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows
- At least a dozen agents were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier and driving around the 71.5 acre grounds on golf carts
- Other officials with ‘FBI’ lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the sea from the top of Epstein’s remote luxury home
- The raid comes two days after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning
- An onlooker told DailyMailTV: ‘I’m on a boat charter with guests. We were enjoying lunch when we saw over a dozen people landing on the island’
- The home – dubbed ‘pedophile island’ and ‘orgy island’ – is at the center of an ongoing sex trafficking probe into the criminal financier
- Allegations have been made that underage girls were used as sex slaves and repeatedly abused inside a temple on the island
FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein’s private US Virgin Island, which has been dubbed ‘Pedophile Island’, as the sex trafficking probe around the now deceased billionaire intensifies, as exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows the search being carried out.
A large group of FBI officers were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier of Little St James on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning.
Other officials with ‘FBI’ lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the crystal blue sea from the top of Epstein’s remote luxury home off the coast of St Thomas.
The search comes after 2,000 pages of documents detailing the lurid allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed to the public on Friday, adding more fuel to the fire of the government’s case of sex trafficking against Epstein.