Cryptocurrency Bitcoin finally hit $60,000 and is holding! Just like in the movie Stargate with Kurt Russell.
Of course, the CS Fear Barometer is falling thanks to massive Fed money printing and balance sheet expansion.
The CS Fear Barometer measures investor sentiment for 3-month investment horizons by pricing a
zero-cost collar. The collar is implemented by the selling of a 10% OTM SPX call option and using
the proceeds to buy an OTM put. The CSFB level represents how far out-of-the-money that SPX put
is. The higher the level, the greater the fear.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off