Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell says the U.S. dollar is not in danger of losing its status as the global reserve currency. He speaks during testimony before the House Financial Services Committee.
Powell implies the U.S. government could wipe out the crypto industry with the introduction of a digital U.S. Dollar.
BREAKING: Fed's Jerome Powell says: "You wouldn’t need stable coins, you wouldn’t need cryptocurrencies if you had a digital U.S. currency." pic.twitter.com/AKVBweAipT
— Mr. Whale (@CryptoWhale) July 14, 2021
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- Gas pipeline to Crimea in the Kherson region has been destroyed and is burning
- Michael Burry: You Won’t Believe What is About to Cause a MASSIVE Deflationary Bust
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically
- Florida weather man, Dylan Federico of WINK TV, films kitten in 6 inches of water… LETS IT DIE
- This Cycle Of Retaliation Between The U.S. And Russia Will Ultimately Lead To Nuclear War