Ronaldo Vidaurri Jr. sped north up Highway 35 in a Ram pickup near Pearsall, Tex., after crossing the border from Mexico in March 2019. When he was pulled over by the Frio County Sheriff’s Office, deputies discovered he was smuggling five migrants.
Vidaurri later pleaded guilty to illegally conspiring to transport people across the border, but he told investigators he had help. A U.S. Border Patrol agent named Rodney Tolson Jr. let Vidaurri cross the checkpoint with “loads” of migrants, he told investigators, according to a plea agreement filed this week.
In May, Tolson was arrested and indicted by a grand jury. He signed his plea deal on July 7, admitting to conspiracy to transport an undocumented migrant within the United States.
Now, Tolson is facing up to 10 years in prison for conspiring to illegally transport migrants from February to March 2019. Tolson confessed to receiving $400 per person from an associate of Vidaurri, according to the plea deal. The associate, who wasn’t named in court documents, said Tolson assisted in their smuggling operations as many as six times.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.