Fed chart: Distribution of large institutional leveraged loan volumes by debt to EBITDA ratio.
Debt multiples over 6x are the highest ever while debt multiples of less than 4X are at their lowest ever. pic.twitter.com/WndwacJZGP
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) May 7, 2021
"If the “data available” is not capturing the full scale of risks between the hedge funds and the mega banks and the broker dealers they own, then there is zero evidentiary support for the Fed to state that “Banks remain well capitalized.”t.co/GCXX9Z6QaY pic.twitter.com/JwjmvyFlZK
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) May 7, 2021
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries