Kitco News, Released on 7/9/21
Gary Wagner, editor of TheGoldForecast.com, discusses with David Lin, anchor for Kitco News, the Federal Reserve’s next steps in monetary policy, and how a tapering of mortgage-backed securities purchases can impact the bond and #gold markets.
0:00 – Fed tapering?
2:09 – Taper Tantrum
5:00 – Economy re-opening
7:40 – Yields falling
9:15 – Gold price technicals
10:20 – USD and interest rates
13:16 – Technical trading
Gary Wagner has been a technical market analyst for 25 years. A frequent contributor to STOCKS & COMMODITIES Magazine, he has also written for Futures Magazine as well as Barrons. He is the executive producer of “The Gold Forecast,” a daily video newsletter. He has been a speaker for financial seminars including Futures West and the Dow Jones Financial Symposium which travels throughout the world.. Coauthor of “Trading Applications Of Japanese Candlestick Charting” a John Wiley publication.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- Gas pipeline to Crimea in the Kherson region has been destroyed and is burning
- Michael Burry: You Won’t Believe What is About to Cause a MASSIVE Deflationary Bust
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically
- Florida weather man, Dylan Federico of WINK TV, films kitten in 6 inches of water… LETS IT DIE
- This Cycle Of Retaliation Between The U.S. And Russia Will Ultimately Lead To Nuclear War